Sunday, December 15, 2013

prop stylist + a camera

Project:: freelance stylist + picture taker. 

I was asked to create stock images with my style perspective. On trend, rustic modern was the feel I was going for. 

The Fruit Company in Hood River, Oregon grows + ships amazing local fruit and bountiful baskets worldwide. I am honored to be asked to be a small part of their team. 

The Marketing Director have me direction of what she needed...  then I had creative freedom to style the shots. The images, if they like them... Will be used for the web, blog and other publications. 

Taking photos and styling is a full package day for me. Usually I stress about all the props and product, now I have to think about the lighting! That's major!  For now, I use natural light and filters.

I am having fun. 


They gave me boxes of perfect apples + pears... This is what I came up with. 

Jess 








No comments:

Post a Comment