Wednesday, November 30, 2011

eat drink + be merry

holiday 2011
window design
doppio


i wanted to do a black/white window this year, not too holiday & i wanted it to be simple + graphic.  this is what i came up with :)

in my first round of shopping i found a few cute old santa mugs at the vintage shop.  that inspired me to go with a "mug" theme.  i bought 20 more mugs from the $1 store and a black paint pen... i illustrated on the mugs for a handmade look.  
i  mounted one mug on the backdrop + added department store rope with a staple gun to form a heart- because i just heart hearts! it is intended to look like steam.

i used and overhead projector to get my typography perfect. you can see me playing with the shadow in the second picture +  my studio (kitchen table). 

xxoo:: jessica











holiday 2010



summer 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment